Curbside Pickup is Available
- To participate in Curbside Pickup, you may use your Library card to place holds online via the Library Catalog or call the library 845-351-2207.
- After you receive notice that your holds are ready, drive to the library during Curbside Pickup hours (any day/time during Curbside Pickup hours is fine) and pull into the designated curbside parking space.
- While in the parking space, call the Library phone number posted on the numbered parking space sign, tell staff your Library card number, and open your back door or trunk.
- Staff will check-out and bring the holds to your parking space. Staff will then place the holds in your back seat or trunk, and walk away.
- You will then pull out of the parking space so that the next person may pull in.
Please note, staff will not take returns or any other items during Curbside Pickup
Enjoy your Library materials!
Curbside Pickup Winter Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 10:00AM – 4:30PM
Wednesday, Thursday 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday 11:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday 11:30AM – 2:30PM (Labor through June)
Click here for the Library Catalog in Browser