Exciting things are happening at your Library!
Lower Level Renovation Phase 1
The renovation will turn the lower level into a welcoming and dynamic space designed to meet the evolving needs of our community.
When Phase 1 is completed, you will enjoy:
· A welcoming meeting, learning and technology friendly space in the new Learning Lab.
· A Program Room that is equip with up to date technology.
· Cooking classes and demonstrations in our newly redesigned kitchen.
· An open and welcoming reception area.
· Infrastructure upgrades that include: a new HVAC system, energy efficient LED lighting, an internal floor drainage system, new moisture resistant flooring and improved wireless access for patrons using mobile devices.
Phase 1 Schedule
Start date November 5, 2018
Drainage system installation
Demolition and framing
Rough electric, mechanicals and sheetrock
May 1, 2019
Est. Completion date
The Renovation has been funded entirely through the generosity of private donors, New York State Construction Grants, and sales of Tuxedo Park: Lives, Legacies and Legends and Tuxedo Park: The Gift of Nature books.
If you are interested in donating to the library’s renovation fund, please reach out to Library Director, Diane Loomis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Bullard, Secretary Library Board
Marina Case, Advisor
Kevin Craig, Advisor
Barbara du Pont, Vice-President Library Board
Jeff Gundermann, Advisor
Diane Loomis, Library Director
Bonny Takeuchi, Library Board Member
Susanne Williams, Advisor