Curbside Pickup is Available
- To participate in Curbside Pickup, you may use your Library card to place holds online via the Library Catalog or call the library 845-351-2207.
- After you receive notice that your holds are ready, drive to the library during Curbside Pickup hours (any day/time during Curbside Pickup hours is fine), and pull into one of the designated curbside parking spaces.
- While in the parking space, you will call the Library phone number posted on the numbered parking space sign, tell staff your Library card number, put on a mask and open your back door or trunk.
- Staff will check-out and bring the holds to your parking space. Staff will then place the holds in your back seat or trunk, and walk away. Proper Social Distancing measures must be observed at all times, and there will be no physical contact or direct exchange of any items between staff and you.
- You will then pull out of the parking space so that the next person may pull in. Enjoy your Library materials!
Curbside Pickup Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 10:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday, Thursday 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 11:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday 11:30am – 2:30pm
A few quick notes on returning items:
- Please return materials in the book drop at the rear of the building
- Staff will not take returns or any other items during Curbside Pickup